Solved Error – Quickbooks Connect to PayPal app Error “Something’s not quite right”
Where can you manage the settings for the connect to PayPal app?
Set up Connect to PayPal
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- From the left menu, select Apps.
- Look for Connect to PayPal.
- Select Get app now.
- Mark the box for the appropriate file, then select Install.
- Select Let’s do it.
- To authorize Intuit to pull data from your PayPal account, select Give permission.
How do I import PayPal into QuickBooks online?
- Login to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Select Apps from the left menu.
- Select My Apps at the top.
- Locate the Sync with PayPal app card.
- Select Settings on the Sync with PayPal app card.
- A new tab opens.
- Select Run in the Manual Import section. Once there, enter the desired date range then select Run.
Is PayPal a bank account in QuickBooks?
While Quickbooks allows you to automatically import transactions from some bank accounts, adding a PayPal account to Quickbooks so you can keep track of online transactions requires a little more work. … If you do not have a separate PayPal account for your business, log in using your personal account credentials
PayPal is a unique payment tool that is becoming ever more popular as customers and vendors become more comfortable with electronic payments.
PayPal can be viewed as a payment processor, or an invoicing/sales tool, or an online checking account or wallet, or all of the above! However, this versatility also means it can often be confusing and complicated to handle in QuickBooks.
In general we recommend customers treat PayPal as a ‘bank’ account within QuickBooks. This is also how our integrations including Connect to PayPal, are designed. By thinking of PayPal as a bank, you can (and should) regularly reconcile your balance in QuickBooks with your PayPal statement. It also means when you withdraw money from PayPal into a real bank account, or when you Pay with PayPal using a credit card, these scenarios should be treated as transfers between two accounts in QuickBooks (between your checking account and PayPal account, or between your PayPal account and your credit card)Continue reading