Solved: Quickbooks Desktop 2018 can’t open State_w2.xlt or State_SUI.xls. Error 31
Export to Excel Failure
- Restart your computer to close unnecessary programs interfering with QuickBooks.
- Back up your QuickBooks company file.
- Go to Start and then Control Panel. …
- Select Programs and Features. …
- Choose QuickBooks in the list of programs and click Uninstall/Change.
- Click Continue, then, Next.
Reinstalling QuickBooks and Office 365 are good ways to resolve this error. Generally, the error code 31 occurs due to corruption or malfunctioning of hardware. Damaged Microsoft Office installed in your system can also cause this error. You can follow these steps get rid of this error:
How to Solve QuickBooks Error 31