QuickBooks developed by intuit is one of the leading accounting packages for small and medium-sized businesses. QuickBooks has different editions. In this post let us discuss QuickBooks Pro – Accounting Software Features & System Requirements.
QuickBooks has different versions of the program and requires different system compatibility. QuickBooks Pro can be used to meet the accounting and financial requirements of a growing firm up to 500 staff. In this post, we will discuss all features and system requirements of QuickBooks Pro.
QuickBooks Pro is the best accounting software provides tools to manage your customers, vendors, clients, inventory, and finances. The Report Center provides a method of tracking aspects of your business, including sales, income, expenses and overall company growth.
Benefits of using QuickBooks Pro
Before proceeding further with QuickBooks Pro – Accounting Software Features & System Requirements, let us discuss the benefits of using QuickBooks Pro.
1. Check where your business stands
You can check the history of your business in a single click to view profit & loss statements, top customer lists, and more.
2. Easy to get paid
You want to use the ‘Pay Now’ link in invoices so that you get paid online by credit card or bank transfer.
3. Simplify your life by staying organize
You can find all the details everything in one place, including overdue items, bills to pay, and notes from your accountant.
4. Get convenient upgrades
You can get QuickBooks upgrades throughout the year, so you can always have the latest version.
5. All the time helpline is available
Get live 24/7 support and a toll-free QuickBooks experts.
6. Protect what matters
Safeguard your important information with automatic backups of your QuickBooks information.
QuickBooks Pro – Accounting Software Features
- Document Center
- Track bounced checks
- Add multiple attachments
- View all banking transactions Track bounced checks
- Customize email templates
- Lead Center
- Customer, Vendor and Employee contact information
- Customize email templates
- Your income-producing transactions in one spot
- See key reports in just one click
- Simplified customer forms
- Simplified navigation
- Calendar View
- Lead Center
- Company Snapshot
- Report Center
- Memorized Transactions
- Customer Snapshot
- Use report templates created by other QuickBooks users
- Save worksheet formatting when you export to Excel
- Create a copy for your accountant
- Professional looking invoices and forms
- Track sales, sales taxes, and customer payments
- Download bank and credit card transactions
- Individual user permissions
- Create and print deposit slips
- Send invoices and estimates from Yahoo!, Gmail, or Hotmail
- Print checks, pay bills and track expenses
- Track inventory, set reorder points, and create purchase orders
- Up to 3 users at the same time
- Import from Excel or other email address books
- Pay W-2 employees and file payroll taxes
- Import from Excel, Quicken, Microsoft Office Accounting, and older QuickBooks versions
System requirements for QuickBooks Pro
Below is the list of system requirements of QuickBooks Pro
- System requirements for the desktop versions of QuickBooks are very moderate,
- The software should run on most computers built since the turn of the century.
- The 2013 edition of QuickBooks requires at least a 2 GHz processor and 1GB of RAM, though a faster processor is recommended and 2GB of RAM is necessary for multi-user systems.
- The program requires 2.5GB of free hard disk space, and data files will require additional space.
- At least a 4X CD-ROM drive is required for CD installation,
- Your display should support at least 1024X768 resolutions.
- QuickBooks will also support up to one extended monitor.
OS and Software Compatibility for QuickBooks Pro
Check out below some of the compatibility features of QuickBooks Pro:
- QuickBooks Pro and Premier Editions, and the client version of QuickBooks Enterprise can be installed on Windows versions beginning with Windows XP (Service Pack 2).
- Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 and Windows 8 are all supported in both their 32- and 64-bit versions.
- The server software for QuickBooks Enterprise will run on versions of Windows Server beginning with Server 2003 and continuing to Windows 8 and Small Business Server 2012.
- Enterprise 2013 also supports Linux on the server, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.2, Fedora 17 and OpenSUSE 12.2.
- All operating systems must be natively installed on the computer, not running in a virtualized environment such as VMware.
We have discussed QuickBooks Pro – Accounting Software Features & System Requirements. Hope you will get all the information related to QuickBooks Pro. If you have any questions or any queries related to QuickBooks Pro you can contact QuickBooks pro tech support team. You can call them on their toll-free number for quick communication. You can also contact them by sending them your queries or questions through email.