QuickBooks Error 1335 – There is no doubt that QuickBooks consists of various cutting-edge tools and technologies, but it sometimes receives errors and glitches that may cause it to freeze functioning. Here, in this post, we will give you a detailed information of the causes, impacts, and solutions of this QuickBooks Error 1335.
QuickBooks is an accounting software that is used by millions of business owners and accountants across the planet. One error which users face while using the software, updating it, or while fixing an issue is QuickBooks Error 1335.
Table of Contents
What is QuickBooks Error 1335?
QuickBooks Error 1335 suggests that the cupboard file (data1.cab) required for in-progress installation is corrupt or broken. Plus, the cupboard file (2), that is another important file for this installation isn’t usable. QB Error 1335 is so a Microsoft Windows error that takes place whereas change the accounting software system or repairing its installation.
The following are the error messages:
Error 1335: The cabinet file [data1.cab] required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used.
Error 1335: The cabinet file  required for this installation cannot be used.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 1335
- Installation issues can be caused by insufficient installation memory settings on your computer.
- Scratches and dust can cause problems reading the CD. Use a soft cloth to gently clean the CD and try to install again.
- Antivirus software can disrupt installation. Temporarily disable antivirus software while installing QuickBooks. Be sure to re-enable the software after installation.
Troubleshooting steps to fix QuickBooks Error 1335
- Insert the QuickBooks installation CD in the drive. If the InstallShield Wizard starts, close it.
- Press Windows + E, On your keyboard, to open Computer.
- You have to Double-click the CD drive letter.
- Right-click the QBooks folder and click on Copy.
- Right-click an empty space on your Windows desktop and click on Paste.
- From the CD right-click the Third party folder and click on Copy.
- You have to Right-click an empty space on your Windows desktop and click Paste.
- On your desktop to open it, Double-click the QBooks folder.
- You have to Double-click Setup.exe or Setup, whichever one you see depending on whether Windows Explorer is configured to show or hide file extensions.
- In the Type column in the window, The correct file lists Application
- You have to Follow the instructions to install QuickBooks.
- Download and save the QuickBooksInstallDiagnosticTool.exe file.
- Double-click the file to run the tool.
- Select the option: I am having problems installing QuickBooks and click OK.
- Start your computer again.
- Log in to the system as an “Administrator”.
- For Windows 8, 7, or Vista: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp.
- For Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Setting \Tem
- Start your computer again.
- Log in to the system “Administrator”.
- Insert the installation CD of QuickBooks in the CD drive.
- Close the “InstallShield” Wizard, if it opens up.
- Press “Windows + E” from your keyboard.
- Double-click on the CD drive letter.
- Copy the “QBooks” folder and paste it on your Windows desktop.
- On the “Thirdparty” folder, right-click on it and click on “copy” option.
- Paste this folder in your computer’s desktop.
- Open the “QBooks” folder from your desktop.
- Browse for “Setup.exe” file and double-click on it.
- Now you can install QuickBooks on your computer.
We hope that you find this article helpful and resume working after fixing the QuickBooks Error Code 1335. In case the issue still persists, you can call us to save time and energy. We at Quickinfy are ProAccountantAdvisor, a leading QuickBooks Support & Help Service provider. With us on your disposal, you can rest assured of the best in class services in the least possible time.