Solved – Mac desktop app error “Something’s not quite right”
Cache files are likely the reason why you encounter this error message. Sometimes they store up in the system causing issues in the product.
Let’s clear the app data to refresh the connection. Here’s how:
- Go to the Help menu at the top.
- Select Reset App Data.
Now log out and back in to check if you’re now able to access the Banking page. If you continue to get the same result, I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the application.
Simply drag the QuickBooks app from the Applications folder to the Trash or go to the Finder and click Empty Trash to completely remove the app. Once done, follow these steps to reinstall it:
- From the Downloads section, select the QuickBooks.dmg file and move it to the Applications folder.
- Launch the QuickBooks App and click Sign In to enter your QBO account credentials.
- Drag the QuickBooks Windows app from the Applications folder to the Trash.
- To completely remove the app, go to Finder then choose Empty Trash.
How do I clear cache in the QuickBooks app?
- Select Help.
- Choose Reset App Data.