QuickBooks Payroll Update PSxxxx Error – The user faces this error when they try to download Payroll update. Users normally get to see an error with the code “PS” which is followed by an error message. These error codes comprise PS077, PS058, PS036, PS034, PS033, and PS032
Resolution Steps To Fix The Error PSXXX QB Payroll Error
- The user will restart the system and open the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Update and view QuickBooks Desktop Payroll service account details.
- Authenticate that QuickBooks Desktop is registered.
- Push F2 in QuickBooks Desktop to envision Product Details screen. On the higher than space of the screen, the user must tick on the REGISTERED or the user will tick on the
- ACTIVATED if the user has already registered their QuickBooks Desktop.
- Ensure the installation of an analogous version of QuickBooks Desktop. as an example, the user doesn’t like each installation of QB bourgeois 2015 put in on another folder on an analogous device.
- The user needs making a backup file for future reference.
- If the user has each installation of an analogous version, they have to uninstall the
- one they’re not victimization.
After finishing the task, the user must reset the updates of QuickBooks Desktop.