Cancel Direct Deposit in QuickBooks Payroll – QuickBooks provides many important features in terms of payroll. You can set up direct deposit, to automatically send it on a specified date when you have an on-going professional relationship with a client and make routine payments to them. In this post, we are going to discuss How to cancel direct deposit in QuickBooks Payroll
intuit QuickBooks team provide free support now for Payroll issues – Call
@ Toll Free Number – +1-888-306-6999
One of the useful features offered by QuickBooks is direct deposit. This feature allows you to spend more time growing your business and less time worrying about things like payment dates. You need to follow few simple steps for How to cancel direct deposit in QuickBooks Payroll
The vendor is no longer available, or maybe you switched to a new vendor you need to cancel direct deposit in QuickBooks Payroll
Cancel or void the paycheck
- On the top menu bar, choose Employees, then Edit/Void Paychecks.
- On the Edit/Void Paychecks screen, change both the Show paychecks through/from dates to the date of the check, and press Tab on your keyboard.
- Select the check-in question, and select Void.
- In the pop-up box, enter ‘yes‘ and select Void.
- If you agree, select the checkbox saying you agree to the terms and conditions of voiding the paycheck.
- Repeat the previous steps as necessary to include all checks that need to be voided.
- Once the check has been voided, close the Edit/Void Paychecks window.
- Select Employees, and choose Send Payroll Data.
- Select Send. You won’t see see any direct deposit checks to send. That’s because this step is done to let QuickBooks Desktop connect with the server to let it know there has been a check modified and will be removed from direct deposit.
- Be sure the pay check has been voided by looking in your bank register used to pay employees. The memo line will show a modification has been made to the check. It may say: “Voided paycheck Payroll Service Funds Recovered.” On the payroll liability check, the memo line may say: “Adjusted for voided paychecks.” No confirmation report will be sent for voided pay checks.