QuickBooks is most popular among the business as this software can be used to manage company data in an error-free way. This software can be operated by anyone as it is easy to use. QuickBooks has different versions and different editions. In this post, we will discuss QuickBooks Pro Error 1334.
QuickBooks has many features embedded in it which can help users to easily manage company information. QuickBooks can be used to manage your business and you can access your account anytime, anywhere on any device.
QuickBooks can be used to track your inventory in QuickBooks. When you make any changes in inventory, the quantities and value are automatically updated. QuickBooks has important features that help in providing you fast access to funding data.
Sometimes it happens that QuickBooks displays some error. one of the common error faced by QuickBooks users is QuickBooks Pro Error 1334. Below in this post, we are going to discuss few simple steps to fix QuickBooks Pro Error 1334.
QuickBooks Pro Error 1334
QuickBooks Pro Error 1334 may be caused by a damaged or missing QuickBooks installation file or corrupted .NET Framework. QuickBooks Pro Error 1334 occurs while installing, updating, or repairing QuickBooks Desktop. This error shows the following error message on your screen.
1. Error 1334- Error writing to file [file name]. Verify that you have access to that directory.
2. Error 1334 -The file cannot be installed. Insert the QuickBooks CD and retry.
Causes of QuickBooks Pro Error 1334
Check out the list of causes for QuickBooks Pro Error 1334
- Virus or malware infection
- Corruption in Windows registry from a new QuickBooks-related software change (install or uninstall).
- incomplete installation of QuickBooks software
- corrupted Windows system files or QuickBooks-related program files.
- mistakenly deleted QuickBooks-related files
- Corrupt download of QuickBooks software.
QuickBooks Errors such as “Error 1334” can be caused by a number of factors, so it is important that you should troubleshoot each of the possible causes to prevent the error from occurring again
Symptoms of QuickBooks Pro Error 1334
Check out the list of symptoms for QuickBooks error code 1334
- during Windows startup or shutdown
- 1334 error messages can appear during program installation.
- Your computer “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
- Windows responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input click
- “QuickBooks Error 1334” appears and crashes the active program window.
- QuickBooks is running
- Even during the installation of the Windows operating system.
- “QuickBooks Error 1334” is displayed.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 1334.
- Windows runs slowly
How to fix QuickBooks Pro Error 1334?
It is very important to fix the error in QuickBooks in order to continue work. Check the solutions to fix QuickBooks Pro Error 1334
Solution 1: If you get the error while launching or opening QuickBooks
- In order to solve this error, you need to Find and open your QuickBooks company file.
- QuickBooks company file. has the file extension .qbw.
- You have to Double-click the company.qbw file.
Solution 2: Clean installation of windows
In this step, try to resolve your Error 1334 issue. Reinstalling Windows will erase all the data from your hard drive, allowing you to start again with a new system. Furthermore, a clean install of Windows will also immediately clean out any and all “junk” that has accumulated over the normal usage of your desktop.
Solution 3: Add/remove programs
- in the Start Menu type MSConfig
- select the Boot Tab
- select Safe Boot, Under the Boot options and then Network.
- Click on ok and select restart
- This will restart your computer in Safe Mode.
- the programs you select to run will start up.
- This will then give you the opportunity to open QuickBooks without the conflict happening.
- Open Quickbooks like you normally would.
- click on Help
- select the Update Quickbooks, and allow QB to run the required updates.
- go back to start options (start menu and type MSCONFIG), Once finished,
- Deselect safe mode under the Boot tab
- restart your computer.
- open Quickbooks, Once it reboots in normal mode and installs updates when prompted.
- the problem should be solved, Once the updates are finished
solution 4: Advanced Solution
- Start the computer, and then log in as an administrator.
- You need to select “Accessories and Programs”, System Tools, then select Restore.
- select “Restore my PC with an earlier date”, In the new window, and then click on “Next”.
- “select a restoration point” list, and after that click “Next”.
- Then click “Next”, Choose the latest system restore date inside the in the verification screen.
- when the repairment is ended, Restart your desktop
Hopefully, the above-discussed solution for QuickBooks Pro Error 1334 will help in resolving the error. if above solutions does not resolve your error then you need to contact QuickBooks tech support for free guidance. Their expert team help you in solving QuickBooks error in all possible ways.