QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll is one of the QuickBooks payroll services that Intuit has developed for small and medium-size business. This QuickBooks payroll service is available for desktop QuickBooks application. In this post, we are going to discuss QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables Download, Install & Verify.
QuickBooks can easily be subscribed to this service, once you have installed the supported version of payroll software. You can download the latest payroll tax rates should need to make sure that you have an internet connection. Below we are going to discuss QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables Download, Install & Verify
What is QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables?
Before discussing QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables Download, Install & Verify, let us know what exactly QuickBooks Payroll tax tables are. A QuickBooks payroll tax table is a chart that consists of different columns. These columns help to figure out the suitable taxes to be withheld from the employee’s paycheck.
The withholding taxes are affected by several factors such as the schedule by which the worker is paid whether bi-weekly or monthly Or whether the worker is unmarried or married, income sum, and
Requirements – QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables Download, Install & Verify
Below is the list of requirements for QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables Download, Install & Verify
- You must have an active payroll subscription, In order to update your tax table within QuickBooks Desktop,
- Turn on the automatic updates features in QuickBooks Desktop, to receive payroll tax table updates automatically when they are released.
- You can download your tax table every time you pay employees or at least every 45 days, it is recommended by intuiting
Steps – QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables Download
In this piece of information about QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables Download, Install & Verify, Let us check out the steps for QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables Download
- The very first step in installing QuickBooks payroll tax table is to Click on Employees
- Choose the option of getting Payroll Updates.
- Next step is to Click to select Download entire payroll update.
- Click on Update option
- When the download is complete, a message will be displayed such as “A new tax table and/or updates to your payroll tax forms have been installed on your computer. Click OK to read about the changes.”
- The last step is to Click on OK.
Steps – QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables install
In this piece of information about QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables Download, Install & Verify, Let us check out the steps for QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables install
- The step involved in installing QuickBooks is to insert the Payroll Update CD.
- You need to open theGet Payroll Updates
- In QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Premier: you need to select Employees > Get Payroll Updates.
- If you are prompted to locate the update.dat or data file, respond to the prompts, In the Install Payroll Update window
- Click on Browse.
- choose the CD drive from the Look in drop-down arrow In the Install From the window,
- Select either dat or update3.dat from the Payroll Update Disk
- Click on Open.
- Click OK In the Payroll Update window
Steps – To verify QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables
You will get information related to QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables Download, Install & Verify in this post. Below we are going to discuss how to verify QuickBooks Payroll tax tables.
- In order to determine the most recently available tax table, you have click on the link to go to the Payroll Support window.
- You have to scroll down to the summary for the latest payroll update In the Intuit QuickBooks Payroll News & Updates pane at the left.
- In QuickBooks Desktop, click on Employees option
- Click on Get Payroll Updates.
- Check the version of the tax table you have been using.
- The message displaying in the Get Payroll Updates window, “You are using tax table version: #####,” lists the tax table version.
- Click on the Payroll Update Info to see summary information and changes.
Error: QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables Download, Install & Verify
While installing the QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables If you receive the message, “File Not Found,” test your CD drive. Then you need to follow the following steps to resolve the error:
- Close QuickBooks Desktop
- click on the Windows Start button,
- Choose the option Computer or My Computer.
- Right-click the CD drive, and select Explore.
- If you cannot view the files, order a new payroll update disk by visiting support site,
- Select the Payroll and click on View Contact Info.
- Verify that you are installing from the correct location and that the tax table versions in the Current and New fields are correct In the Install Confirmation window,
- Click on Install.
- When the update is complete, or the new tax table is installed, a confirmation message will display on the screen.
- Read the message and then click OK.
- If the tax table version has changed, a message will display: “A new tax table has been installed on your computer. Click OK to read about the changes.”
- a message will display: “You have successfully installed payroll update [PS###].” If the tax table version has not changed,
Hopefully, the above post we have discussed QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables Download, Install & Verify. If you have issues you can contact the QuickBooks payroll support team. You can contact the QuickBooks support team for further guidance.