QuickBooks is an accounting and financial software which is used by small and medium-sized businesses to manage their data in an organized way. In this post, we are going to discuss QuickBooks Error Code C=343.
QuickBooks is used by many organizations such as retailers, wholesalers, hospitals, accountants, contractors and many more. QuickBooks has different versions and different editions. In this post, we discuss QuickBooks Error Code C=343 and its troubleshooting steps.
QuickBooks has many features which can be used to manage company data in an organized way. QuickBooks manages all the data such payroll, payments, inventory, customer information and much more.
Sometimes QuickBooks give some errors to users due to which they cannot continue work on QuickBooks. If you are getting QuickBooks Error Code C=343, you don’t need to worry just follow the troubleshooting discussed below.
Table of Contents
What is QuickBooks Error Code C=343?
This the common QuickBooks error and mainly occurs when C=343 or the file name is not executable when you try to open QuickBooks desktop.The error code C=343 usually occurs when MSXML (a windows component) is missing or damaged.
After the occurrence of this error, you are not able to access your company file and QuickBooks does not respond. Users should take care of updating software to the latest versions and be upgrading it at a regular interval
Reason behind QuickBooks Error Code C=343
QuickBooks Error Code C=343 may occur
- When file is damaged
- When file is missing
- When file is unregistered
- When you are not running the latest release of QuickBooks
- Microsoft Core XML Services .dll files are unregistered, damaged, or missing
How to fix QuickBooks Error Code C=343
There are different solutions which can be used to resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=343. Check out the main solution that can help you to fix QuickBooks Error Code C=343
Solution 1: Register the MSXML.dll files in your desktop
- This is a kind of troubleshoot solution which can help you to resolve all your issues related QuickBooks.
- It focuses on the installation of Windows product which is not all related to an Intuit product.
- If you cannot resolve these problems with the help of Intuit then you are advised to take the help of an expert.
- If still, this problem exists then you need to consult the Microsoft expert.
- On your keyword just press Windows + R and thus Windows opens.
- Then in the complete open field, you should select Regsvr32MSXML3.dll then click Ok to see the result.
- If you have registered in the right way you will likely get this message: DllRegisterServer in C:\[Windows Folder]\system32\MSXML[Number].dll succeeded.
- Right after this, you can restart your system. QuickBooks customer service will help you overcome these problems step by step.
Solution 2: Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- The first step is to Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- save the file to the local Desktop, When prompted
- run the QBInstall Tool and Close any open programs
- depending on your internet speed and computer’s performance, It may take up to 20mins to complete,
- after running the tool Restart the computer and make sure the components are properly updated.
Solution 3: Uninstall and reinstall the MSCML.dll files
- The first step is to open the download page of Microsoft Core XML files.
- You have to install these files.
- MSI to open Double click on it and follow the instructions which will be displayed on the screen.
- Restart the QuickBooks and check whether error still persists or not
Solution 4: open the QuickBooks in safe mode
- while double-clicking on the QuickBooks icon to open it, Holding down the Ctrl key
- This will open the QuickBooks in safe mode and with no company file
- Click on file
- Select the open company
- select the file and Browse through my documents
- If the QuickBooks opens but the new company file still won’t open
- You can try doing a verify and rebuild on it by selecting file > file operations > verify rebuild
Solution 5: QuickBooks clean install instructions
- Try to do a clean install of the instructions given below. It should not affect your data
- but make sure that you have a good back upon a copy of your data file ( it ends .qbw ) in a safe place such as a flash drive or another folder.
- It requires that you have a copy of the Quickbooks install cd or download.
- If you downloaded from intuit you can get another copy free.
- If you purchased from Intuit directly you can download again for 3 years.
If you are not able to resolve the QuickBooks Error Code C=343 by following steps, you can directly contact the QuickBooks Technical Support Team that will help you to resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=343.
You can reach them by Going to QuickBooks site and then you need to Select your QuickBooks product, then your topic. Click on the Get Phone Number button. You can also contact them by online chat on their website or by sending then Queries and Questions through email.