QuickBooks Error Code 5511 – In this post quickinfy is going to discuss the QuickBooks Error Code 5511. QuickBooks is the best software tool used by small and medium-size companies to manage their data in an organized manner. One of the common error faced by QuickBooks users is QuickBooks Error Code 5511
QuickBooks Error 5511 basically occurs when the user is trying to open the QuickBooks Software. It falls under the category of ‘Sync could not be completed’, type of problems. In such a case, the user will get a message like:
“A problem occurred while connecting to QuickBooks”
However, it is not at all tough to fix this QuickBooks problem. The QuickBooks user has to just follow some of the very common and easy to follow troubleshooting steps to resolve this QuickBooks problem.
If you also want to fix this error, then you are in the right place, as in this post you will be able to understand the major causes of this QuickBooks problem. At the same time, you will also find the troubleshooting steps. You can even get help over the phone from our QuickBooks tech helpdesk.
- The 5511 error code modifications which are being done to the data online are actually downloaded however, an error may have happened when making the required changes to the QuickBooks Company file.
- Therefore, the major reason behind this problem is basically that the company file was not successfully opened in QuickBooks accounting solution while the Sync Manager was setting up.
Resolution to fix QuickBooks Error Code 5511
In order to fix this QuickBooks Error Code 5511, it is extremely significant to, first of all, verify whether the Sync Manager is listed as an Integrated App in the QuickBooks accounting solution or not.
- Firstly, you would have to open up the company file which is located in the QuickBooks accounting solution
- Select the option to edit, and then click on Preferences
- Next, choose the Integrated Apps
- Select the Company Preferences option in order to find out whether there is a checkmark near the QuickBooks sync Manager, and inside the list or not
- In case, it is not marked, then select the Sync Now option which is present in the Sync Manager. But do it only when the company file is open
- Make sure that you have the most recent QuickBooks Sync Manager update.
- Close out of QuickBooks.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows button and the letter E to open the Computer window.
- Click on Uninstall or change program.
- Once QuickBooks is selected, click on Uninstall/Change.
- In the QuickBooks installation window, click on Next, select the Repair radio button, click the Repair button at the bottom.
- Click Finish.
- Your installation of QuickBooks should now be repaired.
- You can reboot your computer if you get the prompt to reboot.
In case, you are unable to fix this QuickBooks problem using the steps mentioned above, you always have the option to get direct help for this problem over a call Our QuickBooks technical helpdesk is open for all the users who are facing any tech issue with the QuickBooks accounting solution.