QuickBooks Error code: 1518-9623-36993-fci_i – This is one of the common error in QuickBooks. QuickBooks Error code: 1518-9623-36993-fci_i is a normal QuickBooks Error and it can be generally fixed by signing out and logging in to QuickBooks.
The system refresh is mostly enough to solve this QuickBooks Error code: 1518-9623-36993-fci_i. But, in this post, we are going to discuss some more ways to fix this QB error.
Causes of QuickBooks Error code: 1518-9623-36993-fci_i
Though, not a lot of reasons can be identified that may cause this QuickBooks Error code: 1518-9623-36993-fci_i. But, it seems like some minute problem with the system or the connections may lead to this QB issue.
While we are not really sure what exactly causes this QuickBooks error to occur, however, we will discuss some reliable troubleshooting steps for you to try. First, we will have to try and use the incognito or the private browsing mode. The browser’s settings or even the old cache can be one of the reasons behind this unexpected problem that occurs while using QuickBooks Online.
The good part about the Private browser is, that it does not store any cache or cookies. And, this feature makes it a great place to test if there’s a problem with the browser or not.
Troubleshooting steps to fix QuickBooks Error code: 1518-9623-36993-fci_i
Below check out the troubleshooting steps to fix the QuickBooks error code:1518-9623-36993-fci_i :
- For Google Chrome: You have to Press the Ctrl + Shift + N keys together on the keyboard.
- For Internet Explorer or Firefox: You have to Press the Ctrl + Shift + P keys together on the keyboard.
- For Safari: You have to Press Control + Option + P keys together on the keyboard.
- All your existing accounts will be allotted in your home currency, Once you turn on this feature
- That already have recorded transactions, Currency can’t be changed for accounts
- All the currencies assigned to the following accounts like credit card accounts, vendors, bank account, customers, account receivable and account payable.
- In charts of accounts to create foreign Bank and credit card accounts as required.
- To the List menu, Select Charts of Accounts
- Right-click and you have to select new.
- Select an account type and assign a name.
- Click on Save and then click on Close.
In case it works in the incognito or the private window, then you would have to get back to the main browser. After that, clear up all the cache. And, this will surely help you fix any sort of browser-related troubles
Also, using a different browser, say if you are using Chrome then try Internet Explorer may also help fix weird problems you are facing while using QuickBooks accounting solution online.
For any more help, you are always free to get in touch with our QuickBooks technical support helpdesk. Our QuickBooks QuickBooks technical support people are superbly talented. They have solved millions of these types of issues.
Therefore, they have the right experience as well as the right expertise to get you through either this or any other QuickBooks linked error. You are free to call us at any time of the day or night as we are open 24 by 7