QuickBooks is one of the most popular accounting and financial tool in the world, developed by powerhouse Intuit. The domain quickbooks.intuit.com is the only the median to purchasing the software in this post we are going to discuss QuickBooks Error code 12 0
QuickBooks also manages content strategy, aiming to engage current customers and acquire new ones. Sometimes QuickBooks users face some error. Due to occurrences of error in QuickBooks users are not able to work on QuickBooks. it is always recommended to fix QuickBooks Error code 12 0 as soon as possible to continue work on QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Error code 12 0
QuickBooks Error code 12 0 occurs when you do not have the right administrative permissions to perform certain operations. QuickBooks Error code 12 0 often occurs when system settings are wrongly configured or irregularities in the Windows registry. QuickBooks Error code 12 0 can be easily fixed with a special software configured to resolve common system registry issues.
QuickBooks Error code 12 0 information
- Error Number: Error (-12 0)
- Error Name: Quickbooks Error Code (-12 0)
- Developer: Intuit Inc.
- Software: QuickBooks
- Applies to: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Error Description: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Causes of QuickBooks Error code 12 0
Check out the list of causes for QuickBooks Error code 12 0. Check the following list for reasons below:
- QuickBooks Error code 12 0 often appear as a result of cluttered Windows registry
- Faulty entries of non-existent programs
- Improper software uninstalls.
- Incorrect user input,
- Missing files that were accidentally deleted from the registry
- System malfunctions.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error code 12 0
Check out the list of symptoms for QuickBooks Error code 12 0. Check the following list of symptoms below:
- “Code (- 12 0)” shows up and crashes the dynamic program window;
- “Code (- 12 0)” is shown;
- An issue has been identified and Windows has been closed down to counteract harm to your PC. The issue is by all accounts caused by the accompanying file.
- Your PC much of the time crashes with Error Code (- 12 0) when running a similar program;
- Error (- 12 0): QuickBooks has experienced an issue and needs to close. We are sad for the burden.” is shown;
- Windows runs drowsily and reacts gradually to mouse or console input
- Your PC intermittently solidifies for a couple of moments at any given moment
How to fix QuickBooks Error code 12 0
The following is the list of solutions for How to fix QuickBooks Error code 12 0
- The first step is to click the Start button.
- Type “System Restore”, in the search box, and hit ENTER.
- click System Restore, In the results
- type any administrator passwords
- In the Wizard, Follow the steps to choose a restore point.
- Restore your computer once and begin working on QuickBooks
- Click on the Start
- In the search box, enter “command“.
- DO NOT press ENTER on the keyboard yet!
- Press and hold CTRL-Shift keys on your keyboard and press ENTER.
- with a permission dialog box, You will be prompted
- Click on Yes.
- with a blinking cursor, A black box will open
- you have to enter “SFC /scannow” and press ENTER.
- System File Checker will start scanning for Error (-12 0) and other system file problems
- on-screen Follow the commands.
- Click on the Start button.
- Enter “update” into the search box
- Press ENTER.
- The Windows Update dialog box will appear on the screen
- click the Install Updates button, If updates are available,
- Verify the QuickBooks version.
- the service would be QBDataserviceuser23.0, Suppose the customer is accessing QuickBooks 13.0,
- Go to Services.msc and verify if the service mentioned above is stopped or in running state.
- Click on Run and select Services.msc
- Click on QBDataserviceuser23
- You have to Right click on QBDataserviceuser23 and go to properties, and if service is stopped, start the service
- Retry opening the company file and if the issue still exits, try the next solution.
- Right click on Client Data
- Click on Properties and select Security tab
- Check whether the user has the permission to access the file or not.
- give the necessary permission, if the user doesn’t have permission to access the folder
- Now retry opening the company file.
Hopefully, the above discussed few simple solutions will guide you on how to fix QuickBooks Error code 12 0. sometimes due to some issues Quickbooks User is not able to fix this error by following steps. you don’t need to worry, you just have to contact QuickBooks support team for further guidance.