QuickBooks Error C=224 – QuickBooks is one of the most preferred and most used tools for account management. It is a very helpful tool for small and medium-sized businesses. When it comes to managing the business accounts, business owners need an all in one tool to make it easy and fast. With QuickBooks, you will find all these facilities and features to make business management easy.
QuickBooks Error C=224
Like any other business tool, sometimes QuickBooks can also face some issues and errors. No business accountant or owners want a problem in accounting tool but sometimes they need to face errors due to various reasons. In this tool, sometimes users face the QuickBooks Error C=224. When this error occurs in your QuickBooks tool, it means that there is any kind of corruption in the transaction.
Causes of QuickBooks Error C=224
- When you take backup of a company file (.QBW) from the file > Save Copy pr Backup
- When you run the reports and verify your Data from the file > Utilities > Verify Data
- Running the rebuild data from the file > Utilities > Rebuild Data
- When you open your company file
How to fix QuickBooks Error C=224
- Open your company file
- Navigate to the opened company file and Select Utilities
- Click on Verify Data and click OK
- Now you will see the progress bar, it will take some time depending on the file size
- Once finished click OK to continue
- Press window key + R on your keyboard.
- After that, a window will open. Enter (or copy and paste) here C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- You will reach window explorer at the following location
- Just delete this ecml file. Do right click and select Delete. Close the window now.
- After performing this step, Run QuickBooks, Register the product again.
- Most probably, you will be able to resolve your issues.
- Navigate to files and click on utilities
- Choose Rebuild data
- Make a back up by clicking OK
- Click Next
- Now Browse the location where you want to save your backup
- Select the Q: Drive and click OK
- Click on OK to continue
- Make a folder named Backups and save it in Q:\Backups
- Click on Save, After it finishes click OK
- Click File and select Utilities
- Then, browse to find and click Rebuild Data
- Click Ok for backup to begin and check if the backup is done locally
- Select Next and Browse to find a place to save the backup
- Click Ok, to continue and save the file when the process is finished
- Follow the prompts to Rebuild Data successfully
- Click-Open the Company File by opening QuickBooks software
- Now, when the company file opens up, click on Utilities and select Verify Data
- Select OK for the verification process to begin
- When completed with 100% (The time depends upon the size of the file being verified.), Click OK
In case the above solution would not work, then immediately call our QuickBooks Technical Support. Our Support Team is approachable through a toll-free number and chat support. You will be connected to our experienced QuickBooks Experts who will give you the best solution for your issue and fix it as soon as possible depending upon the errors detected after diagnosing your QuickBooks.