QuickBooks Error 6154 – In this post, we are going to discuss how to fix QuickBooks Error 6154. The QuickBooks accounting software is one of the most used accounting solutions but on certain situations, you can come across some technical errors which can damage your QuickBooks software.
One such technical error is QuickBooks Error 6154. When you encounter this error, you see the following error message displayed on your computer screen,
QuickBooks Error Code 6154: “The QB error 6154 occurred when QuickBooks company file not open or QB unable to open specified folder or file.”
When you encounter QuickBooks Error 6154, then you won’t be able to open any company file as your system will have some trouble in getting connected with the company file. It results in your QuickBooks software is unable to gain access to any particular file or folder.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6154
Below you can check the troubleshooting steps to fix QuickBooks Error 6154:
- You have to Start your computer again.
- Log in to your computer system as Administrator.
- Now, you may have the permission to access the folder where you might have stored the QuickBooks company file.
- After you have restarted your computer system, Log in to your computer system as Administrator
- You may try to sync your files or folders in your C:\ drive by using the Sync Now option.
- Log in to your automatic data processing system as Administrator.
- Move your company file and reset your adjust Manager.
- Move your folder from the previous location to another folder in your pc.
- Browse in your system and choose a replacement location for your file.
- Now, produce a replacement folder in this location.
- Copy the files or the folder from the previous location and move them to the new location.
- Select those file, then hold the CTRL + X to chop those file. you’ll be able to conjointly copy them by pressing the CTRL + C, from your keyboard.
- Go to the new location and paste those files by pressing the CTRL + V from your keyboard.
- Reset the adjust Manager.
- Go to QuickBooks facilitate Menu.
- Select the Manage information to adjust and click on on the Reset adjust Manager choice.
- Enter your credentials i.e. user id and watchword.
- Permit you’re adjust Manager to finish the primary adjust.
With the assistance of resolution mentioned above, you’ll be able to resolve the QuickBooks Error 6154. There are possibilities that you simply still have some queries otherwise you aren’t happy with the end result of the answer then you ought to contact the technical support team of the QuickBooks. In case, you can’t reach them due to any reasons then you ought to explore for alternative like for help with a line of work on assistance by calling on their customer support toll-free number.
They provide around the clock services, therefore, you’ll be able to contact them at any purpose in time. you’ll be able to additionally write associate degree email to online email support team explaining regarding QuickBooks problems and that they can reply to you before long with the most effective doable resolution for your problems. you’ll be able to additionally visit their website and request for online chat support assistance.