QuickBooks Error 1935 – You probably think of QuickBooks, When you hear small-business accounting software. Nowadays, QuickBooks accounting and financial software hold more than 80 percent of the small-business market share. If you’re researching small-business accounting solutions, clearly QuickBooks will be the first one that comes to your mind. Below we are going to discuss How to Fix QuickBooks Error 1935.
Below we are going to discuss all the possible causes that lead to error 1935 in QuickBooks. we are also going to discuss all the possible causes for How to Fix QuickBooks Error 1935. It is always recommended to fix the QuickBooks error as soon as possible to continue work on QuickBooks. the following discussed solutions for How to Fix QuickBooks Error 1935 are surely going to help you.
Table of Contents
Quick Books Error 1935
Free Support Call @ 1-888-306-6999
Table of contents
- What is QuickBooks Error 1935?
- QuickBooks Error 1935 Information
- What is the Symtoms of QuickBooks Error 1935?
- What is the Causes of QuickBooks Error 1935?
- How to Fix QuickBooks Error 1935?
What is QuickBooks Error 1935?
When installing QuickBooks or Microsoft .NET Framework, you receive either of these errors:
Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework.
Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of assembly
QuickBooks Error 1935 usually happens when you are installing programs while QuickBooks is running during the windows startup. This error also occurs even during the installation of Windows operating systems.
QuickBooks Error 1935 information
Error Number: Error 1935
Error Description: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Error Name: Quickbooks Error 1935
Developer: Intuit Inc
Applies to: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1935
The following are the list of Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1935. the following list of symptoms are given below:
- Your computer periodically freezes for a few seconds at a time
- Error 1935: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We apologize for the inconvenience.” is shown on the screen
- when running the same program, Your computer frequently crashes with Error Code 1935
- Code 1935 is displayed on the screen
- A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. The problem seems to be caused by the following file…;
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input;
- Code 1935 appears and crashes the active program window;
Causes of QuickBooks Error 1935
The following are the list of causes of QuickBooks Error 1935. The following list of causes are given below:
- due to damaged Windows system files, The Quickbooks Error 1935 error can occur
- Corrupted system files entries can threaten the well-being of your computer
- The corrupted system files will lead to missing and improperly linked information and problems on the files used to make applications work correctly.
- when your computer has just been recovered from a virus, adware or spyware attack or by an incorrect computer shutdown, File errors can also be caused
- this error may be caused by deletion or corruption of entries in your Windows system files.
- Not proper deletion of applications
- Hardware and incomplete installations
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 1935
The following are the list of solutions for How To Fix QuickBooks Error 1935. The following list of solutions are given below:
- Press Ctrl+R, On your keyboard, to open the Run command.
- Type in msconfig and click on OK.
- the select selective startup, In the General tab, Load system services, and Load startup items.
- Click on The Services tab.
- Select Hide all Microsoft Services and click on Disable all.
- You have to Click to clear Hide all Microsoft Services check box.
- Check the list of services and make sure that the Windows Installer checkbox is selected.
- click to select, If it is not, and click OK.
- to restart your computer, Click Restart in the System Configuration window
- you can now install, uninstall or reinstall using a clean install, Once your computer has restarted
- press Ctrl+R to open the Run command. On your keyboard,
- Type in msconfig and click OK.
- select Normal Startup, On the General tab, and click OK.
- in the System Configuration window, Click Restart to restart your computer.
- press Windows+R, On your keyboard, to open the Run window.
- Type in Control Panel and click on OK.
- Click on Uninstall a Program
- click on Turn Windows features on or off.
- Check that.Net Framework 4.5 is enabled.
- enable it by clicking the box, If the box for .NET Framework 4.5 is not enabled (not filled in),
- To close the Windows Feature window and reboot the computer, Click OK
- Repair .Net Framework by clearing the box and rebooting the computer, If .Net Framework 4.5 is already enabled
- Re-enable .Net Framework, After the reboot and reboot the computer again.
- Check that .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 is enabled
- enable it by clicking the box, If the box for .NET Framework 3.5 SP 1 is not enabled
- to close the Windows Feature window, Click OK and reboot the computer.
- repair .Net framework by clearing the box and rebooting the computer., If .Net Framework 3.5 SP 1 is already enabled,
- re-enable .Net framework and reboot the computer again, After the reboot
- You have to Restart your computer.
- Again you have to Start the installation process.
- If your system has any anti-virus or anti-spyware software, then disable it temporary for installation of software.
- As your installation is complete, enable your anti-virus and anti-spyware software.
- You can also Install Quickbooks in Selective Startup.
- You have to Click the Start button.
- Enter “update” into the search box and hit ENTER.
- The Windows Update dialog box will appear.
- click the Install Updates button, If updates are available.
- Restart your machine if you are facing error 1935 and restart the installation process.
- Stop your antivirus program during the installation procedure.
- And now install QuickBooks and .NET Framework (if not installed earlier)
- Now you can restart your antivirus program again after successful installation of QuickBooks & .net framework.
- If the problem still persists then See Install QuickBooks in Selective Startup for detailed instructions.
- If you still receive the error 1935 check if Microsoft.Net framework need to be repaired or reinstall and start your installation procedure again
- First arrangement is to refresh the Microsoft .Net structure to its most recent form.
- Take after the Following advances:
- Click on the Microsoft .Net structure site.
- Download the web installer.
- Read the direction you will get on your screen and afterward introduce.Net structure as needs be.
- Start your computer again.
- Log in to the system as “Administrator”.
- Connect your system to internet.
- Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Save this file to your system’s desktop.
- Double click on the QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe file and close all the open programs which are running in your system’s backend.
- Once the system’s diagnostic has completed, reboot your system.
- Install your QuickBooks software.
Call US Toll Free – 1-888-306-6999
Hopefully the above-discussed solutions for How to Fix Error 1935 are surely going to help the QuickBooks users to fix the error. you have to follow all the above-mentioned solutions in order to learn How to Fix Error 1935 QuickBooks. If the error still persists after performing troubleshooting steps then you need to contact the QuickBooks support team for further guidance.