QuickBooks is a common application for small and medium-sized business, which are facing trouble with financial management of their data. It is easy to learn and reduce paperwork. In this post let us discuss QuickBooks Error 15222
Small businesses can use this QuickBooks for the purposes better as well as accurate finance management of data. QuickBooks is an advanced system that comes with various important features and options.
QuickBooks users face some common error. one of the common error faced by users is QuickBooks Error 15222. Below let us discuss troubleshooting steps to fix this error.
QuickBooks Error 15222
QuickBooks Error 15222 is file update or payroll update error within QuickBooks. Like other errors in QuickBooks, it comes with an error message, describing the details of the error. The possible reason for this error is mainly due to browser incompatibility. QuickBooks Error 15222 can also be caused by the internet connection of the user.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 15222
check out the below list that leads to the QuickBooks Error 15222
- When antimalware, Antispyware and antimalware see the QuickBooks Desktop update as a threat and leads to error.
- QuickBooks Error 15222 is not typically associated with antivirus software, but it can be if it is coupled with antispyware,
- To register digital signatures, the Internet Explorer function no longer works.
- Your default browser is not setInternetrnet Explorer.
How to fix QuickBooks Error 15222
Check out the solutions to fix QuickBooks Error 15222. The solutions are given below:
Solution 1: Install a digital signature certificate
- First step is to Close QuickBooks Desktop.
- you will not see the Digital Signature tab, If QuickBooks is open,
- you need to Do a Windows Search for QBW32.exe, which is located in C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks.
- Right-click on QBW32.exe, and choose Properties.
- Click the Digital Signature tab,
- Make sure Intuit, Inc. is selected in the signature list.
- Select Details.
- click View Certificate, In the Digital Signature Details window,
- click Install Certificate, In the Certificate window,
- Click on Next until Finish is displayed.
- Then click on Finish.
- Restart the computer.and Open QuickBooks.
- Last step is to Download the update again.
Solution 2: If you have antiadware, antispyware, antimalware or antivirus software
Update these programs to allow the following exceptions:
- Intuit.com, QuickBooks.com and Payroll.com domains
- Process qbw32.exe and qbupdate.exe
Solution 3: Verify Internet Explorer Settings
- First step is to set Internet Explorer the default browser.
- Verify that your computer date and time is correct.
- double-click the time display, In the system tray.
- verify the current date and time and modify, if necessary, In the Date and Time Settings window,
- Click on Time Zone and choose the appropriate time zone according to your region
- you will need to verify the server has the correct date and time as well If your computer is on a network,
3. Check the Cipher Strength.
Internet Explorer 11:
- You have to Navigate to https://www.intuit.com/.
- Press Alt key on your keyboard.
- menu bar will appear on the screen
- Click on File and then click on Properties.
- look for the number before the phrase “bit encryption”, Under Connection,
4. Update Settings by selecting Tools and then Internet Options.
- First step is to Click on Tools and then select Internet Options.
- select Delete, On the Generaltab,
- you have to Select Temporary Internet filesand click Delete.
- select LAN settings. On the Connectionstab,
5. you have to Mark the checkbox next to Automatically Detect Settings.
- ensure that Proxy servers are blank, unless you use one.
- click on Ok twice.
- go about 3/4 of the way down the list, On the Advanced tab,
6. Ensure that both SSL 2.0andSSL 3.0 are marked.
- If they are marked, please clear the box next to Check for publisher’s certificate.
- scroll down towards the bottom, On the sameAdvanced tab
- ensure that TLS 1.2is not checked. If marked, clear the checkbox.
Hopefully the above discussed steps will surely help you to solve QuickBooks Error 15222. Lastly, if you are unable to solve QuickBooks Error 15222 even after trying the steps that are mentioned above, then you can contact QuickBooks support team on their toll free number.
You can just dial and get connected with QuickBooks technicians in just few seconds, there is no need to wait for hours over the line anymore. They always take care of users and give priority to their needs and requirements.