System requirements for QuickBooks 2019 and Enterprise Solutions 19.0 –
Find out what your computer needs to run the best QuickBooks Desktop experience.
Get the best experience in QuickBooks. Here’s helpful info about the operating system, hardware, software, and other requirements to run QuickBooks Desktop.
QuickBooks Desktop 2019 System Requirements Lists:
- Requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or Updated 8.1. …
- Requires 2008 Windows Server R2 Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2, 2016 or 2012 R2.
- Requires processor 2.4 GHz or higher.
- 4 GB RAM. …
- For disk space 2.5 GB is recommended (an additional space is needed for file data).
QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2019 and Enterprise 19.0
- Windows 10, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 8.1 (Update 1), all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 7 SP1, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2011, Standard and Essentials
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Note: QuickBooks requires you to use Windows natively and not through an emulator or virtual environment.Database ServersContinue reading