You can utilize plain white paper to print pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop. QuickBooks Desktop applies a default design and organization regarding textual style that can’t be changed. When you print pay stubs on clear paper, the organization name, address and telephone number show up, at the best and base of the page.
You may likewise email the compensation stubs from QuickBooks Desktop to your representatives. Pay stubs are conveyed as watchword ensured PDF connections, which save the organization and design of the compensation stub. Beneath in this post, we will talk about How to Print Pay Stubs in QuickBooks Desktop
How to Print Pay Stubs in QuickBooks Desktop
There are different methods for How to Print Pay Stubs in QuickBooks Desktop. The following methods are discussed below:
- Choose File and click on Print Forms
- Click on Pay Stubs.
- You have to Select your payroll bank account and enter a date range that includes the pay date of the pay stub you want to print.
- Next to Employee select the drop-down menu to choose the employee, If you want to filter by one employee
- Beside the date select the column and select the pay stub(s) you want to print.
- If you want, to view the pay stub before you print it select Preview
- Select Preferences, to select the company and employee information that will be printed on the paystub,
- Enter text in the Company message to be printed on all pay stubs box, If you would like to print a global message on each pay stub,
- Click on Print.
- Select the Help button, Select Print. For information about the Print Pay stubs window,
- Click Reports, In the left navigation bar
- You have to select the All Reports tab, and then click Manage Payroll.
- Click Paycheck List, From the list of reports,
- Select the checkboxes for the pay stubs or paychecks you want to print When the report page opens,
- To open the PDF in a new tab, Click Print
- You have to Right-click in the pay stub PDF and click on Print (or for Mac, press Command-P).
- Select Employees, In the left navigation bar,
- You have to click the name of the employee to pay.
- Click Paycheck list, On the employee’s page,
- You have to select the checks to pay.
- Type the check numbers if applicable.
- Drop-down arrow Click the Batch Action, and select Print.
- Launch QuickBooks, then on the main menu bar click “Edit”.
- From the drop-down menu select “Preferences” to open the Preferences window.
- In the column on the left side of the window, Click “Payroll and Employees”
- Click on the “Company Preferences” tab, and click on the “Full Payroll” checkbox in the “QuickBooks Payroll Features” section.
- In the “Set Preferences For” section click the “Pay Stub and Voucher Printing” button. The Payroll Printing Preferences window opens.
- Next to items that you want to include on the pay stub in the “On Paycheck Vouchers and Pay Stubs, Print” section, Click the checkboxes
- For example, check box if you want the name of the company to appear on the pay stub click the “Legal Company Name”
- After selecting all of your items click the “OK” button
- On the Preferences window click “OK”.
- With each paycheck, A pay stub with the selected information will automatically print
- In the File menu, click Print Form and then select Bill Payment Stubs.
- In the Bill Payment Method drop-down menu, select Credit Card or Check, depending on the method you choose to pay the bill.
- In the Account drop-down menu, select the appropriate bank or credit card account.
- To list the payments from a different date range, enter the beginning and the end dates in the Dated & Thru fields.
- Then, select the checks for which you want to print the bill payment stubs. Note that when you select the checks, then QuickBooks provides you the total number of bill stubs and the corresponding total amount.
- Now click on Ok.
- In the Print window, check your printer or font and specify the total number of copies then click on Print.
What would it be a good idea for you to do if QuickBooks isn’t printing your compensation stubs? To begin with, check to ensure the right printer is chosen in QuickBooks. In the event that you have various printer drivers introduced on your work area or PC phone, could be attempting to print from an old printer – one that is never again associated with your PC.
The vast majority of times, this issue are caused by QuickBooks attempting to print through a detached or non-existent printer. On the off chance that the correct printer is chosen and your compensation stubs still aren’t printing, allude to Intuit’s assistance area for more data.