In this post we are going to discuss how to void or Refund Credit Card Payments from a Customer Depending upon when the first MasterCard installment exchange was prepared, you can void the installment or process a charge card discount for the client.
Void the credit card payment
Basically, void the installment if the discount happens on an indistinguishable business day from the first exchange (3 pm PT is the settlement cut off time and anything after that is then thought to be next business day).To do this: Go to the payment then select More and click on Void.
Process a credit card refund
After the original transaction was completed, Create a refund receipt if the transaction occurs on the next business day
To do this:
- At the top Select the Plus icon (+) icon, then Refund Receipt.
- Select the customer you want to refund.
- Enter information about the original sale, In the table,
- You have to Enter the amount you want to refund.
- choose the credit card used for the original payment, From the Payment method drop-down
- click on Save and close.
- (Optional) select Print then Close, In the Credit Card Transaction Status window