Setup the Master Account as the Parent account on your Balance Sheet and do not connect it.
Setup the individual cardholder accounts as sub-accounts to this Master Account and connect them.
Solutions for setup and connect Chase credit cards?
There are possible reasons why there are no payments posted from your credit card account to QuickBooks Online (QBO). Let me share them with you.
Here are the possible reasons:
- There are no transactions made from your credit card account.
- Your financial institution had an issue downloading your transactions to QBO.
- Your credit card account isn’t connected in QBO.
Since you’ve mentioned that there are transactions on your credit card, I suggest checking or contacting your financial institution. This way, they can verify if there’s an issue on their end.
If your credit card account isn’t connected, you can follow the steps below to connect your credit card account:
- Go to the Banking menu.
- On the Banking page, select Add account.
- Search for your credit card.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your bank’s username and password to sign in.
- Select the type of account you’re adding.
- Click Connect.