QuickBooks is software developed by Intuit. QuickBooks provides a set of software solutions used by small business to payroll, inventory, payroll, sales and other needs of a small business. Each feature in QuickBooks has many features which are developed according to different industries and their needs. In this post, we will discuss Guidelines for QuickBooks Premier.
The software features include marketing services, merchant tools, product and supplies, training solutions. QuickBooks has different editions such as QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, and QuickBooks Enterprise. You can select editions according to your requirements and needs.
In this discussion, we will provide you Guidelines for QuickBooks Premier such is what exactly is QuickBooks premier and what are their important features.
What is QuickBooks Premier?
QuickBooks Premier is mainly used by small and medium-size businesses. You can select QuickBooks version according to your needs and how much money you can effort. QuickBooks premier is mainly used by contractors, non-profit, professional services, or retail manufacturing and wholesale.
QuickBooks Premier has all of the features of QuickBooks Pro and adds a new few of its own:
- Track balance sheet by class
- Industry-specific reporting
- Create a business plan
- Forecast sales and expenses
QuickBooks Premier offers quite a comprehensive feature set that too at affordable price.
It might lack some additional features that bigger companies such as more granular user permission levels or larger customer or vendor lists, a more robust database to handle higher volumes of transactions, complex inventory management functionality, customer relationship management solutions, custom reporting, or enhanced field service management solutions.
Benefits of QuickBooks Premier
Before going further to the Guidelines for QuickBooks Premier, let us discuss some of the benefits of using QuickBooks premier.
1. Easy to manage inventory items
With QuickBooks premier, it is easy to manage inventory list. You can get the exact amount of available inventory amount and can get time to time notifications regarding inventory items.
2. Track your balance sheet
You can track your balance sheet by using QuickBooks premier. With this, you can easily access report to track financial data separately by location, department, or profit center.
3. Create ‘Jobs by Vendor’ report
In QuickBooks Premier you can also organize your job according to vendor reports, and check which vendors still need to be paid.
4. Easily track sales results
You can easily Track sales accurately and flexible with the Sales Summary Form.
5. Run a profit and loss report
You can easily compare one month’s profit and a loss against another.
6.Track profitability by product
You can track the profitability of the product . you can track the list of items that have given profit to you and also check inventory stock, and which to drop from your line.
Features of QuickBooks Premier
We have tried to give you proper guidelines for QuickBooks Premier. Now let us discuss some of the features of QuickBooks Premier.
- Save time with a new searchable Chart of Accounts.
- Compare business performance on a cash or accrual basis with one click.
- Advanced reporting features include a “this year to last month” filter.
- Find all reminders and notifications in one single window – overdue items, to-do tasks, system notifications, and notes from accountants.
- You can pin and view important notes about vendors, customers, and employees.
- Invoice multiple customers for expenses and time in single batch.
- Get your work done faster with windows open across multiple monitors.
- Help deliver your payroll taxes on time with a payroll liability reminder on the home screen
- Reports filters are now easily viewable and can be applied to multiple reports and viewed on one screen.
- QuickBooks premier Allow up to 5 users to work in QuickBooks at the same time
- See all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay up with new Income Tracker.
- Easily print checks, pay bills, and track expenses
- Set individual user permissions to control access to sensitive information.
- Set up Memorized Transactions for recurring billing, invoices, and estimates.
- Attach and store documents in the Document Center
- See your invoices, billing, and other important tasks in a Calendar View.
- Track bounced checks and see key reports with just one click.
- See all your key customer information at a glance with the Customer Snapshot.
- Create professional looking invoices and forms.
- Access industry-specific report templates created by other QuickBooks Premier users.
- Track sales, sales taxes, and customer payments.
So, above we have provided several Guidelines for QuickBooks Premier which will surely help you while organizing your company data in QuickBooks. If you have any more queries and Questions related to Quickbooks premier you can directly call QuickBooks tech support team.
You can directly call them at their toll-free number or you can also send your query by emailing them. you also have the option for online chatting with them by visiting their homepage. They are a team of experts and will surely guide you in everything related to QuickBooks.