How To Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060? – QuickBooks Payroll subscription in combination with QuickBooks accounting software makes sure that you are free to focus on other productive aspects of the business as all the financial transaction and payroll activities are tackled by the software. In this post, we are going to discuss How To Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060.
However, there are times when the user might have to pay more attention as the software might not work due to some issues. Although payroll application setup by Intuit has eased the process of completing payroll calculations, encountering an error stops the workflow.
One common error faced when working on QuickBooks Payroll together is QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 which is followed with an error message stating
“ Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable”.
In order to resolve the error, the user is recommended to connect with the customer support team of QuickBooks. However, in order to learn How To Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060? , even these experts require to narrow down the reason and cause of occurrence of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060.
Causes of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
It is imperative to know that the reason behind error occurring as it aids in resolving the problem smoothly. Causes are generally directly or indirectly related to processes being performed right before the error was displayed.
Thus, user is generally asked by experts to inform what function they were performing when the error came up. Some of the common reasons for QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060:
- Intuit servers are not stable
- Expired subscription of QuickBooks payroll
- Third party application interference or virus attack
- Outdated edition of payroll software
Fixing QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
Generally, the cause of the error is billing and subscription issue to learn How To Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060? which user is required to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- The user have to Click and open the My Account tab which is categorized under self-service subscription option offered by Intuit to its esteemed customers.
- Choose the company file and software that is facing the issue and requires to be resolved.
- Navigate to Billing section and then click on Edit option.
- Check the data and ensure subscription is still active and not expired. If expired then make an update and save the changes.
- Now click on the close option which will automatically update the changes.
- Under preview option verify the billing details again, then you have to click on Save and lastly log out of the software.
In the scenario, the error is caused due to server issue of Intuit, then the user will have to wait till the website server of Intuit starts working again.
From the website of Intuit or official QuickBooks website, In case the reason behind QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 is an outdated edition of the software or payroll, then the user will have to download and install the latest payroll update and software update
Suppose the rationale behind this error is third-party application interference or virus attack then the user can need to get the complete ADPS scanned and run problems which will be resolved by client support of that program inflicting a slip-up.
If performed correctly the mentioned 4 options of resolution will surely resolve the problem. However, it is possible that the user might encounter the same error again due to technical issues with the software.
In this case, the best option is to connect with the technical support team of QuickBooks. But if the user is not able to contact them due to the long queue, then they can try contacting alternative support agency through toll-free phone support