Com Error crashes normally makes a lot of issues for the clients. Particularly in QuickBooks as it is a specific bookkeeping programming and it contains critical money related information, for example, invoices and record statements. In this article, we will discuss different solutions to Fix Com Error Crashes – Step By Step Guide [QuickBooks Support]
At the point when a Com Error flies up, QuickBooks will crash without saving the work you’re performing. Now and again you could be opening a particular file component (like a client) or an exchange (like a seller charge). You might be attempting to email an exchange to a client or just attempting to print a report.
Causes of Com Error Crashes:
Here are some of the causes for Com Error Crashes given below:
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks programming.
- Virus or malware disease that has ruined Windows framework/QuickBooks-related program records.
- Another program malignantly or wrongly erased QuickBooks-related documents.
Fix Com Error Crashes – Step By Step Guide [QuickBooks Support]
Check out the list of solutions for how to fix Com Error Crashes – Step By Step Guide [QuickBooks Support]. The following is the list of solutions:
- The first step is to Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- When prompted, to the local Desktop, save the file
- You have to Close any open programs and run the QBInstall Tool.
- depending on your internet speed and computer’s performance, It may take up to 20mins to complete
- After running the tool Restart the computer to ensure the components are properly updated.
- The first step is to Go to your Control Panel.
- You have to Select the Default Programs and set your default programs.
- Select MS Outlook, From the Programs list, then select Set this program as default.
- Select on OK.
- Go to Edit and click on Preferences
- Click on Payroll & Employees and click on Company Preferences tab.
- You have to select the Full Payroll option.
- You need to create a dummy Employee.
- With a Paycheck/Paycheque. (These can both be deleted after import.), Pay the dummy employee.
- Attempt to import to QuickBooks Online again.
- we recommend creating a new QuickBooks Online account If you don’t want to overwrite the existing payroll information,
- The first step is to Close QuickBooks Desktop.
- to your Desktop or Documents folder on your computer, Copy the company file
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and go to File and click on Open or Restore Company…
- from the Desktop or Documents folder location, Open the newly saved file
- you can attempt the export process to QuickBooks Online again, Once the file is opened,
- you have to Close QuickBooks Desktop.
- Right-click the Task Bar and Click on Start Task Manager
- Search the Processes tab and end any QBW32.EXE processes (if applicable).
- to your browser’s Trusted Sites Zone, Add https://*.intuit.com
- Open Internet Explorer and click on the Gear menu, then choose Internet Options.
- You have to choose the Security tab.
- Choose the Trusted Sites icon.
- Make sure that the Enable Protected Mode checkbox is NOT checked.
- For Trusted Sites to Low, Set the Security Level
- Click on the Sites button, and to the list of trusted sites add https://*.intuit.com .
- when done, Click the Close
- you have to Close the Internet Explorer.
- You need to Reopen QuickBooks Desktop and attempt to import again.
- The first step is to Click Start
- In the Start Search box enter msconfig.exe, and then click on
- You need to enter your password, if you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, or click Continue.
- Click the Normal Startup option On the General tab, and then click on OK.
- To restart the computer when you are prompted, click on Restart.
- The first step is to Click the Start button
- Click on Control Panel in this and choose System and Maintenance.
- Now click on Administrative Tools,
- You have to double-click Event Viewer.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, enter you’re your password or provide confirmation.
- In the left pane, Click on the event log
- You have to Double-click on the event to view the details of the event
- Select the File menu, In MS Outlook,
- To start setup, Select Add Account
- You have to type the email address you want to add and select Connect
- Wait for Outlook to automatically detect the correct server settings, then click on Connect
- You have to Enter the password used for the email address, then select OK
- To complete setup Choose OK
We hope that you found this blog helpful to Fix Com Error Crashes – Step By Step Guide [QuickBooks Support]. However if you still not able to Fix Com Error Crashes – Step By Step Guide [QuickBooks Support] you need support regarding this problem or any other issue related to QuickBooks. For connecting with QuickBooks support team you can contact by calling on a toll-free number.