Damaged QuickBooks FCS Service – QuickBooks has established its value by offering all necessary features Payroll, Tax filing, Merchant services, Marketing tools, Report generation, and more. In this post, we are going to discuss regarding the Damaged QuickBooks FCS Service
In some conditions, the user may face the error. This occurs when the user is working on Payroll. One such error is QuickBooks FCS service is damaged. On the other hand, the user can contact our QuickBooks Payroll Support Team. This article offers a satisfactory solution to fix the “QuickBooks FCS service is damaged for Windows 10” issue.
How Do User Can Fix FCS Damages Problem QuickBooks
Resolution 1: Payroll Subscription Re-Validating:
- Open QuickBooks Software
- Choose the Employees tab and tick on My Payroll Service
- Tick on the Account / Billing Information
- Account Maintenance of QuickBooks Payroll page will be visible on the system
- Tick on the Exit
- The validation process will start now and complete the process
- Try to update the QuickBooks or Payroll
Resolution 2: QuickBooks Repairing:
- The customer needs to visit the Task manager and close all the running QuickBooks application
- Choose the QuickBooks software and select the End Task option.
- Restart the system and open QuickBooks.
- Select the Uninstall/Change option.
- Visit the QuickBooks Installation Window
- Now click on the Next and click on Repair and tick on the Finish option
- Now the user has to restart the computer
- From the keyboard push on the Ctrl and R button at the similar time to open them and process the run command
- Go into the text file and type msconfig and tick on Ok button
- Tick on the tab General and select selective startup. Tick on the box next to Load system services and load the startup product.
- Service tab needs to be opened and services need to be disabled
- Now the user can checkmark on the ‘Hide all option of Microsoft services’.
- Restart the system again and uninstall the clean installation. This is done to reinstall the software
- The user can try to download the latest update in QuickBooks.
Resolution 3: Clean installation of QuickBooks
- On the keyboard click on the Ctrl and R key at the same time to open the run command
- In the text field write msconfig and then click on Ok
- Click on the tab General >selective startup. Tab on the box next to Load system services and Load the startup items
- Open the Services tab, and then disable all the services
- Put a check mark on the Hide all Microsoft services
- Restart the computer again
- Now, uninstall and use clean install to reinstall QuickBooks
- You can attempt to download the latest update in QuickBooks.
Hope now you know, how to deal with “QuickBooks FCS Service is Damaged: Windows 10” problem. If you have found an answer then we are glad that we helped, but if still facing issues then call our QuickBooks pro advisors now.
You can dial the toll free number or choose email option to connect with the support team. Live chat option is the instant support option. The support team is prompt. Thus wait no longer and get your issues sorted now.