You can create invoices with a payment link In QuickBooks Desktop, that gives your clients a chance to pay on the web. This element is called E-Invoicing. This component is supported by QuickBooks Desktop 2015 R5 and later forms of QuickBooks. Below we are going to discuss steps for how to create invoices with a payment link.
An invoice is a record that gives clients a detailed description of the items or administrations that you have given and the amount they cost. Invoices are required for deals made using a loan. At the end of the day, if clients don’t pay you at the season of the deal then you have to monitor what they owe you with the goal that you can guarantee you get installment later on.
Invoices help you to deal with your records receivable. Records receivable is the remarkable adjust that is owed to you by your clients. Below we are going to discuss steps for how to create invoices with a payment link. Following are the benefits of creating an invoice in QuickBooks:
- Your budgetary explanations are refreshed continuously to mirror the adjustment in your records receivable and financial balance adjusts.
- You can email solicitations to your clients specifically from QuickBooks. This will enable you to spare postage as well as guarantee that your client gets the receipt quicker so you can get paid speedier.
To create invoices with payment link or E-Invoicing
- Turn on E-Invoicing.
- From the Customers menu and click on Create Invoices.
- under Your customer can’t pay this invoice online, Select Turn on
- choose the appropriate method, On the Change Invoice Options window,
- Complete the information, on the Create Invoices window
- select Invoice from the Email drop-down, To email the invoice
- you can mark Email Later or if you want to send it by batch, If you want to send the invoice at a later time,
- go to the File menu and click on Send Forms and select the invoices to be sent.
- Make sure that you are using the WebMail or Outlook email preferences.
- To include online payment links, Invoices sent using QuickBooks E-mail will not allow you
To pay invoices with payment link or E-Invoicing
- your client can choose View and Pay Invoice to open the online installment entrance, After getting the receipt
- by choosing Pay now, They can print the receipt, spare it as a PDF, or simply pay it.
- Your customer can create a new login, sign in using their existing login, or complete the payment method and pay the invoice right away.
- Go to Merchant Service Deposits from the Home page, After the payment.
- The payment will be downloaded and the invoice will be marked as paid.
Pay Now link is missing from the invoice
- Ensure that the account is linked to your Merchant account by going to the Customers menu and click on Credit Card Processing Activities
- Click on Merchant Service Center).
- you need to sign in to your Merchant account for the paid link to appear, If you are sending out an E-Invoice for the first time
- check that you are NOT using QuickBooks E-mail.
- From the Edit menu and click on Preferences.
- Select Send Forms then click on My Preferences tab.
- Make sure that you are using either WebMail or Outlook.
5. Ensure that the correct payment settings are turned on.select Preferences, From the Edit menu,
- click on Payments then go to the Company Preferences tab.
- choose the appropriate payment options, In the Online Payments section,
- If you are getting a message that the web mail password is incorrect but have confirmed that it is correct, refer to below steps
- Click on the Windows Start button and click on All Programs.
- Select VirusScan Console and you have to double click Access Protection.
- Select the appropriate Port Blocking rule and click on Edit.
- To the list of Excluded Processes, Add the following process names
- QBW32.exe – C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks [year]\QBW32.exe
- QBDBMGRN.exe – C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks [year]\QBDBMgrN.exe
- QBDBMGR.exe – C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks [year]\QBDBMgr.exe
- Until the Access Protection Properties window is closed, Click OK
- Exit VirusScan Console and Try to send an email through QuickBooks again.
Hopefully, the above discussed solutions can help you to create invoices with payment link in QuickBooks. the users have to follow the above steps carefully in order to create invoices with a payment link. If the above mentioned steps do not help then you have to contact QuickBooks support team.